My Github repositories
The following is a list of worthwhile repos I currently have at github.com
- A bunch of tools to send out alerts through mail, SMS and more.
- A good set of tools to automatically harden your Linux server.
- Some sample code to work with Ansible.
- Some basic code to monitor a Linux server.
- Some PHP code to act as a server for some Python code.
- Some simple Apple Scripts I wrote to give me reminders.
- Some python to query the speed of my Internet connection.
- Some python to process KML files (e.g. from Google Maps).
- The source code for berniemichalik.ca, my other site.
- Some bits and pieces of work I have done for the Raspberry Pi.
- Python code to work with the Twitter API.
- Some very old code (Perl) to talk to Twitter.